Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Top 3 Christmas Movies

Here is my list of seasonal movies that I have to see every year around Christmas.

1. Christmas Vacation (1989)

How can you not love the Griswolds? If only Christmas could be like this at my house one year! This is one of my favorite movies of all time regardless of the time of the year.



2. Home Alone 2 (1992)

When it hit theaters in 1992, my then soon-to-be wife went to see it opening night. I have to admit I enjoyed it a lot and continue to watch it to this day.



3. The Santa Clause 2 (2002)

The Santa Clause does a great job of showing just how fun Christmas can be. The Santa Clause is one of those Christmas movies you should not be miss. It has some moments that are heartfelt and sincere. Tim Allen is one funny man!


Merry Christmas :-)

Default FixSim_112007